1. We respect your privacy (a) Ark Joinery respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information. (b) "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. Collection of personal information (a) Ark Joinery will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms. (b) You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support. (c) Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
4. Use of your personal information (a) Ark Joinery may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs. (b) Ark Joinery may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
7. Access to your personal information (a) You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com. (b) We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy (a) If you have any complaints about our privacy practises, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 14 Bermill street, Rockdale, New South Wales, 2216. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.